Load Runner Trailers opened its Orlando location on January 2, 2019. We specialize in trailer sales, service, and maintenance. We maintain Central Florida’s largest inventory of:
- Dump trailers: 5 x 10 to 8 x 20
- Enclosed trailers: 4 x 8 to 8.5 x 32
- Utility Trailers
- Car Haulers: up to 40 ft gooseneck, bumper, or pintle
- Equipment Trailers: gooseneck, bumper or pintle
- Tilt Trailers
We have the area’s largest inventory of Load Trail, Lamar, Iron Bull, Top Hat, Barrentine, MAXX’D, Caliber, Empire, Freedom, and Spartan trailers. Load Runner Trailers has accessories and parts for your trailers. Coming soon is a full-service shop so that we can take care of all your service and repair needs.
Load Runner Trailers provides superior customer service and our team of sales professionals, finance experts, service technicians stand ready to support your trailer needs. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.
Well, below you can see who we are. Let’s just admit that we are not of the selfie-generation and you should be thankful for that. The point is we know trailers and we will work with you to find the best trailer value for you.
Load Runner Trailers, LLC
Jan, Sales (Hablo Espaňol)
Why Purchase from Your Local Dealer?
- Convenience – Close to home, your local dealer provides a wealth of knowledge regarding the product, as well as an on-site inventory to fit your needs.
- Relationships – Purchasing locally allows you to establish a relationship with your dealer representative providing you with the convenience of service and support when you need it.
- Service after the Sale – Many dealers put their purchasing customers first when it comes to getting your trailer serviced. You will experience the value your local dealer adds to your purchase.
- Local Economy – Local purchases keep tax dollars and people at work in your community.