This is the most commonly used financing option. If your credit score is above 640 and you have a good credit history, this option should work for you. There are two options for which you might qualify:
- Installment loan / 1-7 years / interest / No pre-payment penalty
- Revolving credit / No interest for 6 or 12 months / No pre-payment penalty.
If you have had your business for more than three years, and you have established credit for that business, commercial credit might be the correct option for you. Fill out the form below, select the name of the salesperson with whom you are working, and let's see what we can get done for you.
RENT TO OWN
If you don't want to use your established credit for a trailer purchase, you can use our rent to own program. There is no credit check. However, there are requirements:
- You have to be a resident of Florida, Georgia or Alabama
- You have a permanent driver license (it can't say "TEMPORARY" across the top)
- Your driver license shows your current physical address
- You can put down 10% to 30% of the trailer's out the door price.
- You have a social security number.